Criticism. Essay. Fiction. Science. Weather.
This is where we keep the interaction! 90ways hopes to instill an almost creepy loyalty in its readers. Fascism minus all the hatefulness, that's our motto. Here are the different ways you can join up and participate:
Global Idea Exchange
The Global Idea Exchange brings together random thoughts from around the 90ways universe. It's a quick and clean application for sharing ideas. What's not to love? Go here
to exchange ideas and find out what other 90ways folks think about the world.
We also provide a monthly newsletter that not only keeps folks informed about all that is going on here at 90ways, but also provides the secret password to our monthly installment of Secret Weather. Go here
to sign up.
If you enjoy collecting virtual relationships we have some quasi-social links for you. 90ways has profiles at myspace.com/90ways
. Add us as a friend. We're not very discriminating.
Hit Us Back
You can always let us know what you think about the site or in what way we may have deeply offended you by writing to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Elsewhere on the Internets
Our contributors are an incredible bunch of people. They not only fill the 90ways archives but have a number of other projects percolating around the world. To wit, links to their other efforts:
(We recommend cross-checking this list against our contributors page, where you can find a complete list of these folks' work on 90ways.)
• Tim Hofmann
- Mr. Hofmann's collages have graced 90ways Fiction to wide enthusiasm and a spot in one of our Quarterly Reviews.
• Sergio Sandino
- Mr. Sandino is the eminently talented visual half of 90ways' illustralogue, The Family Tate
• The Medieval Art Historian
- Sonja Drimmer has a history in Criticism and by night is the Medieval Art Historian.
• Too Much Baseball
- Joshua W. Jackson blogs about baseball as well as being a man-about-90ways.
• Certified Bananas
- Sam Posner is half of CB, in addition to being a founder of 90ways.
• Miss Fairchild
- Schuyler Dunlap and the overworked Sam Posner are both members of 90ways and this band.
• Saul Apparel
- Daniel Senter has a sideline in shirts for discriminating Sauls.
• Gabriel Caplan
has 90 million people in his extended network.
• Judson Merrill
and his family have a camp on the Maine coast they want to rent you.